Abstract: The NFC anti-counterfeiting platform has been applied to many fields such as luxury goods, artworks, and high-end goods.
Keywords: Anti-counterfeiting technology
At present, the NFC anti-counterfeiting platform has been applied to many fields such as luxury goods, artworks, and high-end goods. This article introduces the application of NFC anti-counterfeiting platform in the field of art through two actual cases. First of all, let’s look at the special requirements for anti-counterfeiting of artworks and common commodities.
1. Stronger personalized requirements. The goods are mass produced. The artwork is often handmade, so the artwork is more personalized. Such as calligraphy and painting, jade carving, wood carving, antiques, etc., there are few works of art that are exactly the same. Each artwork can be regarded as an independent commodity. This requires that the anti-counterfeiting platform has more flexible maintenance functions for goods;
2. Higher security requirements. Compared with ordinary commodities, the unit price of artworks is higher, so there is a stronger demand for anti-counterfeiting, but the demand for anti-squatting is relatively weak or not;
3. Need to check the authenticity many times, not one check. Artworks are used for collection and commodities are used for consumption. Commodities only need to be checked for authenticity once before consumption, while artworks must be checked for authenticity many times during the process of collecting and trading;
4. The requirements for anti-counterfeiting labels are different. For ordinary products, the label can be pasted on the surface of the product or embedded in the product. However, in order not to damage the artwork, it is generally not allowed to stick the label on the surface of the artwork. For some artworks that can be pasted on the surface, such as calligraphy and painting, etc., due to the characteristics of rice paper, the requirements for the fragility of the label are also higher.
Let’s see how the NFC anti-counterfeiting platform meets these special requirements through cases
Case 1: An art investment company in Shanghai has its own art database. It needs to add anti-counterfeiting authentication functions for all of his art works, mainly calligraphy and painting. Finally, it can be known whether a certain artwork held by the customer is sold through the company.
We use the following operations to meet user needs:
1. Migrate the data in the company’s artwork database to the NFC anti-counterfeiting platform. Users can add, delete, modify, and other maintenance on the NFC anti-counterfeiting platform, and the change data on the platform will be synchronized to the user’s own artwork database;
2. Provide users with special NFC anti-counterfeiting tags, which are not ordinary NFC tags, not common tags in the market such as NXP. It is a label customized according to anti-counterfeiting requirements. This kind of label can generate a random verification code through a secret key. The random verification code can be generated multiple times, but it becomes invalid after verification. This kind of anti-counterfeiting label has high security and is suitable for the anti-counterfeiting needs of artworks;
3 Provide users with label writing equipment and label writing software. The user writes the data in the anti-counterfeiting platform into the anti-counterfeiting label through the label writing software;
4. Provide users with Android application software. Users can also write anti-counterfeiting labels through their mobile phones;
5. Because the user determined that the label should be pasted on the rice paper of calligraphy and painting. Choose fragile labels suitable for rice paper (ordinary labels cannot achieve fragile effects on rice paper).
Case 2: A jade carving studio does not have its own database, but has its own domain name and website. It needs to authenticate its jade carving works. It hopes that the verification page is its own domain name and can jump from the verification page to the introduction page. To achieve the purpose of promotion.
We implement user needs through the following methods:
1. Open an account on the NFC anti-counterfeiting platform for users, and users will maintain their artworks on the anti-counterfeiting platform and set up a link for each artwork;
2. The user’s website is developed by PHP and provides users with a PHP sample program. According to the PHP sample program, the user can access the authentication service of the NFC anti-counterfeiting platform. The user develops the style of the verification page by himself based on the sample program. And integrate it into your own website;
3. Provide users with an Android program that writes tags. Using this program, users can write product data and the verification address of their website to the tag;
4. For works of art like jade carving, labels cannot be pasted on the surface, so the card-shaped NFC certification certificate is used. Each artwork comes with a certificate. NFC mobile phone scanning authentication certificate and scanning NFC tag have exactly the same effect.
From the above two cases, we can see: The NFC anti-counterfeiting platform can facilitate product maintenance, and data import, synchronization and other operations. The NFC anti-counterfeiting label uses one-time dynamic verification code technology, which has high security and provides a desktop program. There are two different ways to write tags than Android programs. It is suitable for small batch and flexible writing in the art field. In addition, the user verification process is simple and no APP is required. This is also the advantage of this platform from other anti-counterfeiting platforms.