Guide d'achat: RFID printer encoders are high-end printing devices. Maintenant, manufacturers have the most complete and powerful functions, and the most advanced technology is applied in RFID printer encoders. Donc, there is little difference in the functions of RFID printer encoders on the market. Donc, the user purchase mainly considers the cost of use and whether the RFID tag to be used is UHF or high frequency.
RFID tags currently have higher market prices, a tag price of 0.1-0.8 USA, and even higher costs, and the consumption of tags is huge. Donc, when purchasing a barcode printer, be sure to purchase a printer with a high RFID tag utilization rate. The ease of use of RFID printer encoders will have a direct impact on the cost of labels, mainly in the following areas:
1) Accuracy of RFID label printing and inspection. 2) Proper handling of mislabeled and scrapped labels. 3) Allow minimum intertie distance.
The above three points determine the cost of later use, the label is wasted, the printing is invalid, and the wrong label is not recognized, which will inevitably increase your use cost and reduce work efficiency.
en outre, RFID printer encoders can be classified into two types: high frequency (HF) or ultra-high frequency (UHF) depending on the RFID read/write frequency. The high-frequency RFID printer encoder operates at 13.56MHz. The wavelength of this frequency is about 22m. It can print high-frequency RFID tags (étiquettes électroniques). The data transmission rate is faster than the low frequency. The data can be read in batches and UHF RFID can be printed. The tag (étiquette électronique) has a good data reading distance and a high data transmission speed compared to the high frequency, and can read and collect a large number of electronic tags in a shorter time.
Product classification status
RFID printer encoders can be classified into two types according to RFID read/write frequencies: high frequency (HF) or ultra-high frequency (UHF).The high-frequency RFID printer encoder operates at 13.56MHz. The wavelength of this frequency is about 22m. It can print high-frequency RFID tags (étiquettes électroniques). The data transmission rate is faster than the low-frequency, and the collected data can be read in batches. UHF RFID printer encoders, in this band, the global definition is not very the same, Europe and parts of Asia define a frequency of 868MHz, North America defines a frequency band between 902 and 905MHz. It can be said that UHF is a trend in the development of RFID printer encoders. Currently common RFID printer encoder brands on the market, mainly domestic brands POSTEK Boss, American ZEBRA, American PRINTONIX, Japan SATO, Japan TEC. Product quality, functional design, durability and ease of operation are all done well. Common models: POSTEKTX2r/TX3r/TX6r, SATOCL4NX, ZEBRAR110Xi4. Usually priced at 4000 USA-8000+ USD. RFIDHY, the product quality is superior, the price advantage is obvious. https://www.hy-smart.com/rfid-product/uhf-rfid-printers/, this RFID printer encoder and all functions and performance can perfectly replace ZEBRA ZD500R RFID printer encoder and SATO CL6NX RFID printer encoder these two models, and can replace ZT600 RFID printer encoder and ZT410 RFID printer encoder in most functions.
Product advantages: With the development and popularization of RFID technology, more and more enterprise management is beginning to change from barcode to RFID technology. From banks to libraries, from electronics and automotive manufacturing to airport management, there have been successful cases of integrating barcodes with RFID technology. RFID technology has advantages over barcodes:
1) When using the bar code data collector, it is necessary to align the bar code for close reading; and the RFID tag data can be collected and read within a certain range, up to 100 mètres.
2) RFID tag information can be read faster, reading rate can achieve up to hundreds of tags per second; while reading ordinary bar code labels, one by one.
3) Ordinary barcode labels do not have a built-in chip antenna, and can only be used for visual printing of barcodes and other contents through barcode printers; RFID electronic label connotation chips and antennas, while visualizing printing, writing data contents to the chip for access, or reading and writing only The chip is not visually printed, and the content of the label is confidential.
An RFID printer encoder is a printing device that can read and write RFID chip (also known as: electronic tag) IC chip data while visually printing the data content on the label surface.
The RFID printer encoder manufacturer designs an RFID read/write module based on the structure of the bar code printer to implement writing data into the RFID tag chip, and visually prints the content on the tag. The printing principle is the same as for bar code printers, which are thermal and thermal transfer. The most common RFID printer encoders on the market today generally use ultra-high frequency or high frequency.
An RFID printer encoder is a printing device that can read and write RFID chip (also known as: electronic tag) IC chip data while visually printing the data content on the label surface. The RFID printer encoder is designed to add RFID radio frequency modules (transmitters and receivers), control units and reader antennas based on the structure of the bar code printer. RFID printer encoders, like bar code printers, feature thermal and thermal transfer to visually print content on the label surface. En même temps, the RFID printer encoder wirelessly communicates with the RFID electronic tag through the antenna, so that the tag identification code and the memory data can be read or written.
Maintenant, the most common RFID printer encoders on the market use UHF or high frequency, C'est, the RFID read/write module frequency band and the supported RFID tag chip protocol in the printer are UHF or high frequency, and the UHF RFID printer encoder is read and written. Agreement: EPCC1Gen2, ISO18000-6C, frequency band: 920.625-924.375MHz; read/write protocol for high-frequency RFID printer encoders: ISO14443A, ISO15693, frequency band: 13.56MHz.
Applications: The advantages of RFID tags in batch, fast and accurate collection within a certain range have been recognized by various industries. Maintenant, the application of RFID technology in various industries is as follows:
1. Logistics: Logistics warehousing is one of the most promising applications of RFID. International logistics giants are actively testing RFID technology in the hope of upgrading its logistics capabilities in the future. Applicable processes include: cargo tracking in the logistics process, automatic information collection, warehouse management applications, port applications, postal parcels, express delivery, etc.
2, retail: RFID applications can bring to the retail industry, including lower labor costs, improved visibility of goods, and reduced damage caused by goods out of stock
Loss, reduce theft of goods and so on. Applicable processes include: real-time statistics of sales data of goods, replenishment, anti-theft, etc.
3. Manufacturing: real-time monitoring of production data used in production processes, quality tracking, automated production, and personalized production. It is more urgent to apply in the production of valuable and sophisticated goods.
4, clothing industry: can be applied to the automatic production of clothing, warehousing management, brand management, single product management, channel management and other processes, with the reduction of RFID tag prices, the apparel field will have great application potential.
5, medical: can be applied to hospital medical device management, patient identification, baby anti-theft and other fields.
6. Identification: RFID technology is widely used in personal identification documents due to its inherently fast reading and difficult forgery. As in the world
In the development of the e-passport, China’s second-generation ID card, student ID and other various electronic documents.
7. Anti-counterfeiting: RFID technology has the characteristics of being difficult to forge. Areas that can be applied include: anti-counterfeiting of valuables (smoke, alcohol, medicine) and anti-counterfeiting of tickets.
8. Asset management: management of various assets (precious or large similarities or dangerous goods, etc.).
9. Transportation: The highway toll station adopts RFID technology to enable the driver to automatically charge management without parking. It can also be applied to taxi management, bus hub management, railway locomotive identification, etc.
10, animal identification: training animals, animal husbandry, pets and other identification management, animal disease tracking, animal husbandry animalized individual breeding.
11, the library: bookstores, libraries, publishing houses and other applications, can greatly reduce the inventory of books, management time, automatic rental, borrowing, returning books and other functions.
12, car: used in automobile production, vehicle anti-theft, vehicle positioning.
13. Aviation: passenger ticket, baggage parcel tracking. It can also be used in aircraft manufacturing, maintenance and quality tracking of aircraft parts, passenger tickets, fast boarding, and passenger tracking.
14. Military: Identification and tracking of ammunition, guns, supplies, personnel, trucks, etc.
15. Others: contrôle d'accès, attendance, carte, electronic parking lot, etc.