Based on RFID technology, un code d'identification unique est établi pour chaque animal, and the identity information of the species is entered in the tag. In the feeding management of animals, il suffit de scanner le 134 Le bétail de KHz LF dépistant l'étiquette RFID d'oreille par le terminal tenu dans la main mobile, which can quickly and batch obtain the animal information within the scanning range, and upload it to the database for storage, convenient and efficient.
With the development of social economy, people have higher requirements for the quality of life, especially for the safety of animal food. The new EU food law system also establishes food traceability rules. The traditional manual record management and control method, relying on paper media to record and manage the information of animal feeding, transport, processing and other links, is inefficient and inconvenient to query, which cannot meet the current traceability management needs, so it is urgent to introduce a more efficient intelligent management system.
1. Using livestock card to record animal feeding information manually has low efficiency and high probability of error.
2. Using paper to record animal information is not easy to save and time-consuming to query;
3. It is difficult to trace food safety accidents.
Based on 134 KHz LF livestock tracking ear RFID tag RFID technology, a unique ID identification code is established for each animal, and the identity information of the species is entered in the tag. In the feeding management of animals, it is only necessary to scan the animal labels through the mobile handheld terminal, which can quickly and batch obtain the animal information within the scanning range, and upload it to the database for storage, convenient and efficient. After that, the information of management processing and other links will also be collected and uploaded to the database system through the mobile handheld terminal, forming a complete product traceability system, realizing the whole quality monitoring of meat products “from pasture to dining table”, helping to establish a perfect and traceable quality safety system, and promoting the openness, transparency, green and safety of the whole meat production and processing process Change.
1. In the process of market supervision, the regulatory department requires that all sales outlets’ pallets, boxes and price tags contain RFID electronic tags.
2. Record the origin, product name, type, grade, poids, price and other relevant data of meat in detail through electronic labels.
3. Identify, register, supervise and prevent the traceability information of animal food production, processing, transport, circulation and all links.
4. In case of any problem food, recall it immediately to avoid or minimize the harm to the personal safety of consumers and reduce the loss.
5. At the same time, consumers can scan the two-dimensional / one-dimensional code on the product packaging with their mobile phones to obtain the traceability information, so that consumers can obtain all the information about the product, have fun buying and eat at ease.
1. It improves the recording efficiency and reduces the error rate.
2. The data storage space is large, the storage period is long, and the historical data can be called at any time.
3. Provide complete and accurate historical information traceability.
4. The safety of all food, animal feed and feed ingredients can be guaranteed by effective control of the whole process from farm to dining table.
5. Systematically record and manage the information of animal feeding, transport, processing and other links, facilitate the query and help to realize the traceability of products.
6. Promote the openness, transparency, green and safety of the whole growth and processing process of agricultural and animal husbandry products.
Click to quote 134 KHz LF livestock tracking ear RFID tag now: http://www.rfidhy.com/rfid-products/rfid-ear-tag/